Sunday 12 June 2011

Plant Kits

For my birthday (yes, I know my birthday was ages ago but it's been spreading itself out this year!) my friend bought me two plant kits. The first is sunflowers - a mini variety - and it comes in the most beautiful little yellow bucket:


The other is from the pocket garden range - some chillies. The other chillies are doing so well so fingers crossed for these ones too.


It's raining, windy and grey on the balcony right now. I've been away since Thursday so I want to go out and see what's happening but I can't face the weather so I am snuggled up inside with the laptop. At least the plant kits mean I can have a little gardening fix. And Gardener's World on iPlayer. My b/f thinks I am old before my time, but I love it! You learn so much!


I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment