Sunday 10 July 2011

More infrastructure

My job for today was to add in some more support for my beans. They have grown happily up the netting but they obviously want to grow higher, so I've added a few more poles to keep them happy.




While I was out there I spotted a lot of small beans, but hiding away at the back was one full size bean :) 



It's at the back in a sort of L shape!

I also have lots of peas growing but only about 2 pods which are ready - I don't know whether these can stay out until there's enough for more than a spoonful....but to be honest I am too excited to wait, I will just probably pick them to see what they are like!


Hurry up peas!
I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great work once again!

    You can probably leave the peas and beans for a few more days until the others have caught up.

    Martin :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's brilliant Rachel! Hope you enjoy them. Lesley x

    ReplyDelete